Litchi app on Android

Sure but I just don't have any issues with mine....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

If the only difference is the vidéo quality, it's not really important for me because I will read the card with my computer.
I just need the app works properly and I don't want to put more than 100$ on a new dev just for litchi

Reactions: JBG
If the only difference is the vidéo quality, it's not really important for me because I will read the card with my computer.
I just need the app works properly and I don't want to put more than 100$ on a new dev just for litchi
Then the 2nd gen Nexus is the way to go!

Reactions: JBG
I need some help with a GS flight. I fly the P3 to almost exactly where Waypoint 1 would be (and almost exact altitude). However, before it begins the mission, it climbs up 20+ feet, then makes a rotation, and then comes down, then begins the flight plan. When you do an Orbit, you can specify to enter at closest point. However, on a Waypoint flight, there is no where to specify how/where to enter Waypoint 1. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I am running Litchi on a Shield K1.

Just pushed out a new update:

Changes in release version 1.3.5:
  • added follow me (learn more at FAQ - Vision Plus App)

• added auto boost FPV setting (disabled by default)

• added FPV boost power setting (3-20dB)

• added battery status bar (with total remaining time)

• added dynamic home point setting (disabled by default)

• misc bug fixes

Can you set fly heights in missions. Follow me parameters? How close to the subject, how high etc? Thanks!

Hi just wondering how you veiw your videos and photos that you have taken.like you can on the dji go app cheers

Hi how do you veiw your photos and videos that you have taken.like you can on the dji go app cheers

Another reason why I like my $100 nexus 7 2013 on Android 6.01, it works no issues.

Hi....new here and just found out about Litchi and began reading this string. My P3P has been ordered and hope to get it soon. I have been thinking about what I can use for a display and saw the Nexus 7 listed. I happen to have both versions of it. I was reading Android 6.01 wasn't working right, but yours is, so that is good news. I will be giving mine a shot once I get the P3P. Do you have a shield for it, and if so, what one? Thanks,
Lew

Hello good evening, I'm in trouble with my Litchi, there is no picture of the camera, dark screen has no image, Can anyone help me?

I want to ask what is the maximum distance at which you can set a waypoint from home point ? and what is the maximum number of waypoints you can set ?
PageLog.asp

I want to ask what is the maximum distance at which you can set a waypoint from home point ? and what is the maximum number of waypoints you can set ?
PageLog.asp
99 waypoints last I checked, it's either 10km or 12km total distance with no two waypoints being more than 2km apart and last and most important the last waypoint must also be within 2km of homepoint.

99 waypoints last I checked, it's either 10km or 12km total distance with no two waypoints being more than 2km apart and last and most important the last waypoint must also be within 2km of homepoint.

Thank you for your reply. Is there anywhere that I can download older version that supports Dji Phantom 2 Vision Plus ?

From firmware 1.5:

The Waypoint Trace Length(The distance from the first waypoint to the last one) increased from 10km to 30km.
The Mission Length(Waypoint Trace Length plus the distance between the current position to the first waypoint and the distance between the last waypoint to the Home point) increased from 15km to 40km.

It's unclear how much this is on fw 1.6 or 1.7. DJI just ignores requests for comments on this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.