Litchi app on Android

Is there some kind of restrictive perimeter between last waypoint and home point?
If I set a one way mission up that's 4000 metres away Litchi will fail to upload it, however if I add a few more way points to bring me back home, making the mission longer but the final way point close to home, then the mission will execute, obviously in GS mode you can't change home point until your are flying (per the warning), can I start flying and then change the home point to 4000 metres away and then upload a 4000 metre one way mission, with the final way point being 4000 metres away next to the new home point we set, if no is there then anyway around this? P4 latest firmware, latest litchi version on android.

First and last waypoints must be 2km apart

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks JBG, can I dynamically change homepoint whilst in FPV to 7 miles away and finish the mission there?

Last edited:
Hi

A friend of mine flies daily 8 missions of litchi and sometimes encounters the following issue:

Somewhere In the middle of the mission the P3A goes a bit out of the mission's track and then stops the mission and wait to bring it back manually before reaching the last WP. This happens occasionally.

Seems to me like loosing it's orientation (ie compass or gps issue?)

Any idea?

Thx

Hi

A friend of mine flies daily 8 missions of litchi and sometimes encounters the following issue:

Somewhere In the middle of the mission the P3A goes a bit out of the mission's track and then stops the mission and wait to bring it back manually before reaching the last WP. This happens occasionally.

Any idea?

Thx
compass issue probably

Your
Hi

Any idea?

Thx
Your friend should should use Litchi's ability to automatically upload flights to Healthydrones.com. This would give him insight to any problems the P3A is having during its waypoint missions.

Your

Your friend should should use Litchi's ability to automatically upload flights to Healthydrones.com. This would give him insight to any problems the P3A is having during its waypoint missions.

Thanks I have already instructed him to do so. The latest version of litchi includes 1 month free subscription to healthydrones.com

Hello bought the app yesterday and when i load it shows my battery for my controller, P3 standard also shows my signal strength but it will not show the camera i have tried turning it on/off multiple times.

when i try the DJI app camera picks up fine after i reboot my P3 standard

Hello bought the app yesterday and when i load it shows my battery for my controller, P3 standard also shows my signal strength but it will not show the camera i have tried turning it on/off multiple times.

when i try the DJI app camera picks up fine after i reboot my P3 standard
Android/apple? More details please

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I just bought Litchi app from Google Play. The problem is that the app is not connecting to the aircraft. It shows me a black blank camera and all the indicators (satelites, battery, HD dbi, etc) are N/A.

If I close the app and run DJI Go it works ok, if I try the Litchi app, same as above described.

Any tips?
(I am connected to the internet 4G/wifi)

PS: Using Samsung S5.

Thank you!

When starting the app for the first time, you will need to be connected to Internet in order to validate the app with DJI servers. Some Internet connections may have troubles connecting to DJI servers, in such a case make sure to try a different Internet connection. Additionally, on Android if DJI Go is your default app for the remote controller USB connection, you will need to clear the defaults for DJI Go (Settings -> Apps -> DJI Go -> Clear Defaults).

Then follow steps:

-Turn on Tablet leave USB cord out of remote.
- Turn Remote
- Turn on Aircraft
- Plug in the USB cable to remote, applications will pop up to use DJI or Litchi, select Litchi.

Reactions: JBG
I have a P2V+ and a Shield K1.
Is it possible now to install the last Marshmallow 6.x instead lollypop 5.x when using Litchi for DJI Phantom 2 because I was heard it was not advised

I'm having a minor issue with Litchi, image that!
If I start Litchi and the camera is in video, I do not get a feed from the camera, a black screen. As soon as I switch to still image on the camera everything works normally. I have a P3Standard.
All said, I'm very happy with Litchi and the P3Standard.
Any thoughts or ideas will be appreciated.

I also have a samsung galaxy S5 and cannot connect to the aircraft. all firmware updated.
Restarted phone and controller and aircraft multiple times.

Have "reset defaults" on DJI Go, and do get a prompt for which app to use when I connect the controller.

Android 6.0.1 on the Galaxy S5

I have about 1.5 hours left to get a refund. I don't see any support options whatsoever.

Help.

I did get it to work, but only by uninstalling Dji Go.
When I reinstalled Dji Go, Litchi stopped working.

Uninstalled Litchi, and DJi go worked fine.

I know about the contention for the USB port and using "Force Close" and "Reset Defaults" in the android settings -> application. I tried all manner of these options, then a restart of my phone, restarting, phantom and device etc. multiple times in multiple sequences.

It seems for my setup that I simply can't have both applications installed at once. The first one installed and run will work, then the other will not work.

Got my refund but still sad...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4