Litchi App crash after P4P software update

GRJ

Reaction score
After the DJI software upgrade on my AC P4P and RC the Litchi app crashes after a short time (10 - 50 sec)
I can not use the app anymore.
I have tried everything with the help of the Litchi support everything imaginable.
The error remains.
Here the info send to Litchi:
- drone model : P4P Phantom 4 Pro
- mobile device model : Huawei Media Pad FDR-A01L Qalcomm MSM8939
- the Android or iOS version you are using on your mobile device: Android 5.1.1
- the Litchi version (see settings) you are using: V4.1.2
- the DJI firmware version you are using: RC 01.04.01.00 - AC 01.04.0602
- the language you use in Litchi: default=German, but I change to English
- whether you have granted all permissions to Litchi (see your device Settings – Apps – Litchi – Permissions) : Yes all permissions on
- if you are using a custom ROM : NO
- if you are rooted: NO

I have tried to install the Litchi DEBUG version:
the APP starts, works for 20 to about 120 seconds, than crash. The log file has 0 Bytes.
If I clean all Litchi data works a little longer.

I reset the Huawei tablet to factory reset. I started a clean Litchi installation. Always the same error: CRASH!!

I see no one has offered help. The first thing make sure your tablet/phone is on Litchi's recommended list of ones to use. Very important. Second, I have 2 tablets, the ipad mini 4 and the NVidia Shield K1 and just recently updated to 2.*****... this update worked great on the mini 4 but sometimes has a boot crash on the Shield. So there has been another update since you've started this post it seems. May try the newer version update. May fix your problems.

I have now Litchi uninstalled and now work with Drone Harmony's Mission Planner.
The drone works again!!
The app is for my purpose even better than Litchi.

Reactions: JohnnyB

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl