Linking

Reaction score
Hi peoples now i no that by the book you need to push and hold the link button on the p3 then connect your controller ...but my question is ,,, see i rescued slightly to late from my caveman mate the p3 which not only has he lost the link button but pretty well cooked all the surrounding areas, so replacing button aint really an option i think its a hole new board . Now my question "has anyone ever found a different way to pair to p3 and controller"

i read that guys have lost the link button but could short the pads on the bored to link. how bad is it cooked.

Reactions: Capt KO
With battery installed and turned on, does AC at least go through the warm-up procedures normally? Just wondering how far you have to go to save it. And is it worth it.

With battery installed and turned on, does AC at least go through the warm-up procedures normally? Just wondering how far you have to go to save it. And is it worth it.
Yes it does its warm up and i can connect to the wifi aswell just need to link rc and its all good

First time setting up, the phone will not accept the 12341234 code is there any other code I don’t know about

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj