Linking GL658B controller to use with my P4A

The first list I saw said no, but I searched the thread links again and found a DJI list that said yes it is, weird. It may be just a bad board!

1657837942524.jpeg

Don't know what to say, it doesn't work with mine. :(
I'm ready to just throw the whole lot in the bin

It seems that a good majority of the time that people say the RCs won’t link when they are mixing and matching, the issue ends up being that they are not selecting their AC in the app’s ‘Remote Controller Type’ drop down menu. They either don’t know about that advanced setting or their RC and/or app is not updated enough to have that drop down menu at all. That’s assuming they have the ACs and RCs that they think they have. That’s not always the case either.

Also, it has been proven far too many times to count that DJI support gives out incorrect or incomplete information. This forum has helped very many people who first went to DJI and we’re misguided by them.

I’m not saying that any of the above applies to your specific circumstance. We’ve seen that even if something works perfectly well for most people, things don’t always go as you’d expect them to go in every instance.

Reactions: KachemakDiver
It seems that a good majority of the time that people say the RCs won’t link when they are mixing and matching, the issue ends up being that they are not selecting their AC in the app’s ‘Remote Controller Type’ drop down menu. They either don’t know about that advanced setting or their RC and/or app is not updated enough to have that drop down menu at all. That’s assuming they have the ACs and RCs that they think they have. That’s not always the case either.

Also, it has been proven far too many times to count that DJI support gives out incorrect or incomplete information. This forum has helped very many people who first went to DJI and we’re misguided by them.

I’m not saying that any of the above applies to your specific circumstance. We’ve seen that even if something works perfectly well for most people, things don’t always go as you’d expect them to go in every instance.
Thanks. I think I'll sell the controller and get another module instead.

Reactions: KachemakDiver
So I tried the module of a GL658B and it works fine, no updates required, no settings... just boom.... working. I put in a claim for the module now I wait. Thanks for all the help, it was greatly appreciated.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic