Line drawings of the UAV

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im busy putting together a technical log and defect reporting sheet for my UAVs but im trying to find line drawings rather than photos of the various angles of the P4P, like the one on the front of the manual, however im looking the following:

Top, Bottom, Front, Back, Left, Right, Props.

I can find plenty of photos, but if anyone has any line drawings or know where i can find some then a pointer or 2 would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin

p.s im also looking for the same with an Matrice M600 and a Sensefly Albris.

You migrate wNt to consider taking the correct orientation images of the aircraft and the. Using photoshop and/or plug ins to convert to a line drawing , should be fairly easy to do I would think as I have done similar things but for artistic reasons.

Try taking a photo then use an iOS app called BeFunky. Convert to black & white, then apply the “sketch” filter.

Hi all,

Im busy putting together a technical log and defect reporting sheet for my UAVs but im trying to find line drawings rather than photos of the various angles of the P4P, like the one on the front of the manual, however im looking the following:

Top, Bottom, Front, Back, Left, Right, Props.

I can find plenty of photos, but if anyone has any line drawings or know where i can find some then a pointer or 2 would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin

p.s im also looking for the same with an Matrice M600 and a Sensefly Albris.

perfect job for vector drawing

free software

Draw Freely | Inkscape

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94