LED props and Folding props for the P3!

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone has purchased these and if they work well.

LED props for the P3. Just wondering how well they would be balanced with a LED strip on one blade. And if material was removed to fit the LED strip, would they keep the structural integrity?

As far as the folding props...I know this has been done on many a drones but would these manage the weight of a P3?
Lets hear your thoughts!

4X Self Lock Props 2-Blade 9443 Propeller For DJI Phantom 3 Carbon Fiber Folding | eBay

4pcs LED Flash Propellers Props For DJI Phantom 3 Series Low-Noise Quick-Release | eBay

Why would you?
Props are of critical importance and buying some cheap props on ebay and slapping them on will not give any better performance than the props designed for the machine.
They are most unlikely to perform as well but could be significantky worse.

LED props for the P3. Just wondering how well they would be balanced with a LED strip on one blade. And if material was removed to fit the LED strip, would they keep the structural integrity?

As far as the folding props...I know this has been done on many a drones but would these manage the weight of a P3?

There was another thread recently that talked about these novelties. Definitely a bit of cool factor there but, until DJI starts selling them, I'll let sombody else be the guinea pig.

Just wondered if anyone has purchased these and if they work well.

Lets hear your thoughts!

4X Self Lock Props 2-Blade 9443 Propeller For DJI Phantom 3 Carbon Fiber Folding | eBay

4pcs LED Flash Propellers Props For DJI Phantom 3 Series Low-Noise Quick-Release | eBay

Both of those have nearly zero R&D behind them, and are cheap gimmicks. Unless you really don't care about your drone, these are not the props for you.

Both of those have nearly zero R&D behind them, and are cheap gimmicks. Unless you really don't care about your drone, these are not the props for you.
Agreed, The only "gimmicky" thing I did with mine is the blue oversized thumb sticks on my RC. Just liked the aesthetics of it.
My Drone P3S.jpg

I had mixed feeling about them when I first put them on as I was used to the small sticks. These have a great feel but seem to magnify your stick input. After a brief learning curve, starting to like them better than the OEM sticks.

There are many other places where you can mount LEDs on P3, I don’t prefer to put them on props.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers