Led= 4 green blinks then 2 red. Error code?

Reaction score
Lights are normal pre take off then in hover I get 4 green blinks then 2 red. Is this an error code or just geo positioning ?

What LEDs do you mean - the ones on the AC or the one of your controller?

Can you describe the blinks better?

Are they long, medium, or short flashes? Are there pauses between the flashes?

Welcome to the site!

Reactions: westerner71
On the AC rear that are normally green when ready for flight. 4 double blinks then two single longer red blinks.

That is correct Mark the Droner. I am pretty sure I have a bent motor shaft. Could this cause enough shake that it would throw IMU errors?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
I don't know. Generally if I see long red in the back I think battery is getting low. But mixing with the green - I don't know what that is... let's try again with @msinger

westerner71, do you see any error messages in your TXT flight log? You can upload it here.

No error text comes up on the screen. I live close to an airport so geo locating text keeps coming up on the screen to remind me I'm in restricted air space.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I do too so I turn it off . I've lived here all my life and know where the airport is at.If it would not continually remind me on my screen,it wouldn't be a problem but even after acknowledged it keeps coming up on my screen.Mind you,I'm not in restricted,just caution.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ooops,wrong thread reply earlier that was on national George but yes westerner71,every now and then I get that sequence, in fact I got yesterday outside.No imu,compass errors,etc and she flies fine.I have nat geo turned off,I wonder if the leds are telling me I'm in a "fly with caution"zone?Phone call to support says they've never even heard of that sequence.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: westerner71
No error text comes up on the screen. I live close to an airport so geo locating text keeps coming up on the screen to remind me I'm in restricted air space.
That would explain the red flashing then. Here's where that's covered in the Phantom manual:

WarningZone.jpg

Reactions: Brett Meyer
No,I never got that on Advance model.Its totally wrecked.The pro I have now has never been wrecked and twice I've seen that led sequence. No problems in flight.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl