Latest Litchi vs Latest DJI GO Questions

Reaction score
Before anyone gets angry and yells at me to check the "20 threads on this topic", this isn't a question to compare features of both apps as I have done so myself.

The questions I have are, does the latest Litchi allow you to use custom channels (outside of the default ones) and since both apps are constantly being updated, as of today, 04/08/2016, which one is the more stable app?

Thanks in advance.

I currently use the DJI, but it limits video channels to 13-20 only, I found a way to unlock all but for some reason I cant get my pc to read files on my tablet so I cant get it to work. I am want to know if the litchi app works better and uses all 32 channels.

Litchi can use any of the 32 channels by default.

Litchi is like taking the training wheels off your drone.

Do it and never look back.

Good, I may get that app and try it I am hoping it much better then the DJI go.
I wonder it is still has the altitude limits , like DJI, I can only go up to 1640 ft, just barely able to get over the top of the mountain!

suppose to help with the video signal from the bird to the RC view of what the bird sees
In my neighborhood of houses I can only get like 200m before the viewfinder cuts in and out due to all the wifi routers. Out at the lake I got over a mile. Will Litchi's additional channels help with this you think?

I am not sure, with that many wifi's around, it may be tough on any channel. I live out in country, I can fly our about 4-5ooo ft then get choppy video, but had been at places to fly and get out over 10,000 ft then get choppy, but I am limited to only 8 channels with the DJI, so hoping to find out if it really does any better with the litchi app with all 32 instead only 8

In my neighborhood of houses I can only get like 200m before the viewfinder cuts in and out due to all the wifi routers. Out at the lake I got over a mile. Will Litchi's additional channels help with this you think?

Why not simply install the DJI Go "hack" and check for yourself. See prior threads on how to do this. It will only add upper channel range. You can then pick one of those channels that appears less crowded.

Why not simply install the DJI Go "hack" and check for yourself. See prior threads on how to do this. It will only add upper channel range. You can then pick one of those channels that appears less crowded.
I tried the hack, but I cant get my pc to read the files on my tablet, it just shows the tablet in explorer but says folder is empty, and I cant see any files on my tablet

I tried the hack, but I cant get my pc to read the files on my tablet, it just shows the tablet in explorer but says folder is empty, and I cant see any files on my tablet

What I can assure you of is that you are doing something wrong. It works in every case as you are simply substituting a file.

You have to do it in iTunes. Connect your tablet, go to apps, scroll down and select the go app, then add files, navigate to your hack file and select it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

What I can assure you of is that you are doing something wrong. It works in every case as you are simply substituting a file.
I think it has to be my pc, I can connect to it, but in windows explorer it shows my connected tablet but only shows folder is empty and not show any files in it.

Plug the tablet into the PC. Swipe down the notification panel. Select USB options and change it to file transfer.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl