Last DJI GO 4 update created problems

Reaction score
Anybody else experiencing problems with the most recent update to DJI GO 4 app?? The app shows all kind of errors and issues, like heavy interference, high winds, calibration errors, compass errors, air encoder error (0x2000020), and many more. It will not allow takeoff. Also, none of the settings appear on the opening home screen, like: WB, ISO,EV, film rate......they all show N/A. They will not calibrate, it always fails. And, this is on BOTH my Phantom 4, and my Mavic air!! I have deleted the app and reloaded, but it made no difference. I used three different displays, an Apple iPad, a mini iPad, and my iPhone X, made no difference. Absolutely CRAZY!! The biggest drone provider in the world and their support is only Monday thru Friday! How can that be??? Their service is generally not sufficient for a company their size.

Reactions: Billie Nelson
I am having similar problems and am looking for an older version of DJI Go 4. My older version worked perfectly, probably about 3 years old version used on my P4 Pro Obsedian. Anyone able to send the file to me, would appreciate it. The file would look like this: DJI GO 4 4.0.1.ipa, but would have lower numbers. Thanks from Texas.

This looks like another opportunity for me to preach the Gospel of Litchi, in the hopes of gaining more faithful to the flock. Please note that the following sermon is delivered in my capacity as a respected Man of the Cloth in good standing.

Verily, verily I sayeth unto thee, my brethren, go forth, and accept Litchi into thine heart, without fear, or doubt.

Litchi doth forgiveth all sins bygone, and Litchi holdeth no grudge against any man, in the eyes of The Lord.

Take to the heavens with Litchi, yee faithful. Unfettered flight is the blessing of the humble repentant, with Litchi.

Partaketh yee NOT of DJIGo, and other mortal sins of the flesh, but tread the path of righteousness, with Litchi.

Been using Litchi and AutoFlight Logic for several years with which I am very happy, praise the Lord Almighty. But I have had good luck with some of the features of DJI Go until it Went last week with an ios update which needed more space to load so it temporarily unloaded some programs with the promise that it would reload same. NO, up came the current version of DJI Go and now it will not even give me the use of my camera. So, to get back to before, I need an older version (maybe 3 years) of DJI GO 4.

Reactions: Billie Nelson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic