Kangaroo videos

Reaction score
I was going to tag this on to martcerv's kangaroo thread, but mine isn't 3D, so I thought I'd make this thread and add any other videos I get with the local wildlife :)

This was recorded last Sunday, I had gone for a hike to an area I knew had kangaroos but the area had overgrown alot since I had last been there, so I went to an area I knew was low and a good spot to fly. Along the walk back, my girlfriend spotted a roo in some scrub bushes along side the path we were asking along to cross a bridge over a creek. It didn't seem to care we were walking rather close to where he was, and didn't seem to mind the quad once it was up and going either.

Anyway enjoy the jello :)

http://youtu.be/B7j-zXisS7Y

Re: Kangaroo videos

Nice but pretty tricky to get close to them, I got a fright when I filmed mine as the first roo I though was going to kick the phantom out of the sky. Maybe I should have also made a 2D version of that video but Im sure there will be plenty more roos captured by the phantom.

I did chase around some bulls this afternoon testing out the new radio, the bulls looked a little pissed and I am glad I didnt crash it there after as they would have smashed it to bits. :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj