Just ordered from Rotorlogic.com

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to forum, I've been digging info on P3 from this forum for few days before actually placing an order. I've seen many people on this forum saying their shipping is delayed. I've searched through amazon and found a dealer that had it in stock. Rotorlogic.com it is. They also claim to be an authorized dealer, but I couldn't find their name under the list on DJI website. Contacted Rotorlogic and he was able to find his store on the map above the list. Confusingly, there are authorized dealers and shop location which is a blue pin. I do not know the difference, but it is on DJI website, so I trusted Rotorlogic and place an order. They also accept paypal which made me feel comfortable. The guy I talked to on the phone was kind and he said they have P3 in stock and will ship tomorrow if I place an order today.
BTW, amazon listing from Rotorlogic has P3 for 1299.99, but their website had it for 1259.99 which is a normal price. I've bought it straight from their website.
I do believe they have more in stock if anyone is interested.
Will see if he keeps his promise and sends P3 tomorrow. I can't wait to fly this baby.

awef.JPG

aweraf.JPG

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj