Just ordered a P3A(bundle deal)

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Hope everyone is ok. I'm new to outdoor quads only ever have little indoor things.
I've been waiting for them to get a little bit better and thought I'd bite the bullet and get one after seeing all
The videos of the P3.
I ordered it yesterday and want to get your advice.

1st) from reading in here it sounds like I'm going to be waiting longer that 10-15 days. Anyone had it faster ?

2nd) what should I do to get my eye in first how many flights before I take it up higher.

3rd) bit worried from reading all the posts about crashing after firmware updates how do I go on with this.

4th ) making sure the battery is in correctly sounds like this is a big causes in crashes is there a way to make sure it's in right (clicking sound)

5th any dos and donts ie not turning on certain features as a beginner or at all.

Thanks guys appreciate your advice can't wait for it to come

Jonathon

1) I got mine in 4 business days. I ordered from an authorized DJI dealer in the US though.

2) Before even flying, watch these videos and download the Phantom manual.

3) I suppose it could happen, but it does not seem like a common problem. It seems more people are crashing due to pilot error.

4) This is one of the many things to check before taking off.

5) Read the manual and understand what the features do. Just don't willy-nilly turn them on and off :)

Last edited:
Thanks already watched them videos there good, and watched loads of reviews.
I suppose just start small and work up.
I guess with anything practice makes perfect.

I'll print them out later is there any check links you know of ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20