Just a heads up to those who ignore the rules.

Funny how All the big wigs got together to work out a plan to protect the people from drones. Well one of their 2.7 billion dollar Jlens blimps broke it's tether and crashed. So who will get together to protect us from those?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Funny how All the big wigs got together to work out a plan to protect the people from drones. Well one of their 2.7 billion dollar Jlens blimps broke it's tether and crashed. So who will get together to protect us from those?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Do as we say, not as we do lol!!

Fortunately I see mostly older guys, at least buying the mid to higher level crafts. It's a lot like my RZR, I'm 47 and most kids can't afford a $20,000 toy 4X4, (and insurance and trailers and registrations, tow vehicle ect.) and most also can't afford a $1400 toy to just through into the fire (or trash so to speak) although they'd sure love one. Hopefully the younger folk that do don't want to wreak their bird. We know already they are out there, let's just hope some young or older doeheads don't do something really bad in near future to really bring the wrath of the FAA.

This doesn't cover everyone, or certainly the lighter weight $140 crafts where less damage due to lower weight and velocity don't cause to much harm even if hitting a house or something. Ive seen videos of punks taking a brand new P4 and ruining it after the first shoot, I don't thumbs up those doeheads.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl