It's a miracle! (thank you copter shop!)

Reaction score
Wooo! A second battery has arrived!

Now, if I only I could get hold of the one that was supposed to be bundled with my P3 & the other one I ordered from DJI directly over 4 weeks ago.....

Reactions: Eidetic
Never. Order. From. DJI.

Every battery I've ordered has been here within 2 days.
This advice is Golden. Don't order from DJI. Ever. I sent my defective inspire back three weeks ago tomorrow and still no refund. all I get from support in LA is contact onlines sales. Online sales tell me to contact Support in LA. I'm stuck in a loop.

My advice...Amazon.

I ordered My P2V+ and P3P/Battery bundle from DJI. I've had good experiences in both cases. Even so, in the future I will probably order from a dealer for two reasons. First, I'd like to support companies that support the community. Second, to protect myself. Eventually my luck will run out and I'll need service. There are some great stories here and elsewhere about dealers who are very helpful and provide timely support.

My bundle battery arrived Saturday. Now I have three! Oh, the decadence!

And Last night I had an email from DJI to say my fourth pack has shipped. I only have 3 slots in my hardshell backpack (with an option to carry one mounted into the P3).

I'll be giving pack 1 a bit of a rest. After the last month, it's earned it :)

I originally ordered my P3 direct from DJI, and after learning they don't ship orders until after 20 days after the order is processed, I canceled. If I'm spending this kind of money, I want this thing now, not a month from now. I ordered thru Amazon which went to the CopterShop, and I had my P3 in two days. I like the Phantom 3, really, really like it, but DJI as a company I despise based on my own experience, as well as every other negative opinion and account I've read about them. How the hell do they even stay in business...

Wow, those are long wait times. I ordered from B&H at 4 pm Thursday and my doorbell rang at 8:30 am the next morning. That is very consistent for B&H,which is why I buy all my camera equipment from them.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic