ItElite Modification Honest review --> OK range improvements

My boosted setup from maxxuav.com more than doubled my stock range. I'm not sure how far my range is because I have to turn around because of the battery . Today went out 16,100 from my neighborhood and landed with 32% so I could've gone farther . I had full bars the entire flight. I couldn't be happier with the setup.
ecb9d14c6960a18f1fe6b075568e2856.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
What app are you using to get a FULL screen?

How did the new remote do?
I have gotten quite better range with also newest firmware and dji go app compared to the stock p3 radio.
I think the improvement is now more like 50% or maybe even 60-70%.
I made a video:

But i have every intention to go back to the other spot nearby my house to test there again just like the video in post 1. But i cant deny that this is looking good and promising.
So please wait out until tommorow, when i will have time to test this :) After that i will also update the first post.

Reactions: phantom13flyer
I have gotten quite better range with also newest firmware and dji go app compared to the stock p3 radio.
I think the improvement is now more like 50% or maybe even 60-70%.
I made a video:

But i have every intention to go back to the other spot nearby my house to test there again just like the video in post 1. But i cant deny that this is looking good and promising.
So please wait out until tommorow, when i will have time to test this :) After that i will also update the first post.
Good luck!! Fly far Fly safe!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

updated post 1. i will call it a save ~50% improvement, because i have to realise the standard p4 remote was already doing better then the p3 remote.
Im fairly happy about the purchase now :)

updated post 1. i will call it a save ~50% improvement, because i have to realise the standard p4 remote was already doing better then the p3 remote.
Im fairly happy about the purchase now :)
I'm glad things were finally going a little better for you .

I found this discussion really interesting. I just reinstalled my itelite mod a second time hoping for better results and im not getting the range of 10k-18k ft i've been hearing about either. Im flying over farmland in SW Va with scattered tree lines and only noticed a 500-1000 ft increase at the most over stock wifi & antenna with my P3S. I also flew at an alt. of 350ft or better to minimize interference from the tree's & so far the best i got was 4379ft. Only about 500 more then i was getting with stock. I did notice it maintains video signal better then rc as the bars drop & raise back n forth. I wish it was going far enough until i have to turn around at half battery but its just not happening. So if anybody wants to try the mod, well, its up to them if they want to spend the money. Maybe they'll have a better result if its over flat land with no tree's.

I found this discussion really interesting. I just reinstalled my itelite mod a second time hoping for better results and im not getting the range of 10k-18k ft i've been hearing about either. Im flying over farmland in SW Va with scattered tree lines and only noticed a 500-1000 ft increase at the most over stock wifi & antenna with my P3S. I also flew at an alt. of 350ft or better to minimize interference from the tree's & so far the best i got was 4379ft. Only about 500 more then i was getting with stock. I did notice it maintains video signal better then rc as the bars drop & raise back n forth. I wish it was going far enough until i have to turn around at half battery but its just not happening. So if anybody wants to try the mod, well, its up to them if they want to spend the money. Maybe they'll have a better result if its over flat land with no tree's.
All antenna mods work best with clear LOS. Any obstructions will severely reduce range. Video is the weak link, as you can only amplify the reception, but not the transmission side from the aircraft, unlike the control signal which can be amplified on the RC side.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl