ITElite DBS antenna mod - Does it relay make any difference in rage?

There is only one video out there showing the Itelite DBS mode on Phantom 3 advanced and professional. If u r modifying any of these two there is no 5ghz antennas only two 2.4ghz ones that you need to conect as the video shows. The mkdificcation is very simple and u don't need to pass the cables underneath the joysticks but over them, the Itelite internal RC coaxial cables have enough tension to stay out of the way just try to see where they end up when u close the RC. No need to cross the cables inside the RC ether. I will attach the video here that someone else posted .
O yeah there's the inspire controller that has the 5.8 ghz antenna for the dual controller feature . I forgot about that install video.

O yeah there's the inspire controller that has the 5.8 ghz antenna for the dual controller feature . I forgot about that install video.
Corect only the inspire 1 RC has a 3rd antenna that is used to pair the 2nd RC of the inspire at the 5ghz band.

Reactions: phantom13flyer
Does anyone know where to find shorter rp-sma cables? I purchased my ITELITE Antenna the moment to was released and the cable connecting from the RC to the antenna panel are too long that they sent with the kit. I installed the same antenna for a friend of mine and his ITELITE Antenna kit came with shorter rp-sma cables...
20150728_182813.jpg

Does anyone know where to find shorter rp-sma cables? I purchased my ITELITE Antenna the moment to was released and the cable connecting from the RC to the antenna panel are too long that they sent with the kit. I installed the same antenna for a friend of mine and his ITELITE Antenna kit came with shorter rp-sma cables... View attachment 31377
There's several sellers on eBay.

Does anyone know where to find shorter rp-sma cables? I purchased my ITELITE Antenna the moment to was released and the cable connecting from the RC to the antenna panel are too long that they sent with the kit. I installed the same antenna for a friend of mine and his ITELITE Antenna kit came with shorter rp-sma cables... View attachment 31377
Do not buy shorter cables. I got them on top of my Itelite dbs antenna purchase and they where silver plated my range was almost the same as the factory antennas then I switched to the originals and I got a very long range.

I'm using the shorter blue rg 402 cables and they work amazingly . Nikolas.C you might have just got a bad cable. They are mass produced out of China and there's a good chance that quality inspections do not exist.

I'm using the shorter blue rg 402 cables and they work amazingly . Nikolas.C you might have just got a bad cable. They are mass produced out of China and there's a good chance that quality inspections do not exist.
I bought them from Horizons in the UK they are supposed to be top quality I heard others had issues with the blue cables but ok i take your point

I bought them from Horizons in the UK they are supposed to be top quality I heard others had issues with the blue cables but ok i take your point
But absolutely go with what works best for you. Its crazy how 2 exact setups can get 2 totally different results. Environmental conditions are such a huge factor. Good luck !!

Reactions: Mr.Spock

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers