Itelite DBS-01 inner-workings

Reaction score
I'm having signal problems and recent tests are pointing to a problem with the DBS and not the RC.
Just wondering if anyone has opened up one of these flat panels and knows what to look for in terms of loose connections and whatnot.

I have a DBS antenna, but never opened one up. If your having signal issues check all your wire connections first.

Reactions: RadRocket
There have been some pictures posted but was so far back I couldn't even begin to tell ya to look but wasn't much in one . And like Alan said check your cables . I went to thicker ones and that helped me get more distance when I was using them and I'm not just talking about the ones outside your TX but inside also .
Have you checked where you have them in your TX . They will come unsnapped .

There have been some pictures posted but was so far back I couldn't even begin to tell ya to look but wasn't much in one . And like Alan said check your cables . I went to thicker ones and that helped me get more distance when I was using them and I'm not just talking about the ones outside your TX but inside also .
I will check everything again. Do you have a link or description of the cables you're using?

Sorry for late reply and havn't found where I got the thicker cables that are on the inside of the TX as this was a good ways back I was doing these and didn't get them off eBay. I did get the blue ones and they have been discontinued but found these and really the same thinghttp://www.ebay.com/itm/SMA-male-to-RP-SMA-male-both-right-angle-RF-lot-RG402-Semi-Flexible-blue-Cable-/262510420095?var=&hash=item3d1ed7207f
Now When this started I did try with the cables that came with the panel then kept modding till I hit as far as my battery would let me go and I do have a no noise out in the country place to test .It's all in this section but is back in it . I have my P2V,Standard and 4K all the same .
IMG_9267.jpg

Sorry for late reply and havn't found where I got the thicker cables that are on the inside of the TX as this was a good ways back I was doing these and didn't get them off eBay. I did get the blue ones and they have been discontinued but found these and really the same thinghttp://www.ebay.com/itm/SMA-male-to-RP-SMA-male-both-right-angle-RF-lot-RG402-Semi-Flexible-blue-Cable-/262510420095?var=&hash=item3d1ed7207f
Now When this started I did try with the cables that came with the panel then kept modding till I hit as far as my battery would let me go and I do have a no noise out in the country place to test .It's all in this section but is back in it . I have my P2V,Standard and 4K all the same .
View attachment 101698
Awesome. I love the custom knobs too.

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31