It would be great to have some stickies

Can we please move this out of P3 already?
I almost moved it a while ago to OT but I figured here it will get more eyes and maybe educate some of the members as to what is expected to make the forum better. Not sure it would get the attention it deserves over there.

Reactions: IflyinWY
I'm not sure what it takes to get something out of P3. Maybe tomorrow I will do the "my helicopter can swim" video.

I'm thinking P3 is the new "Off Topic".

DaBoot.jpg

I don't even know where to OT forum is! If we move this to OT, I can create a new thread here for an on topic solicitation of sticky curating volunteers.

I almost moved it a while ago to OT but I figured here it will get more eyes and maybe educate some of the members as to what is expected to make the forum better. Not sure it would get the attention it deserves over there.

You da Man TJ.

I was searching for my image while you posted.

But as usual, you are more correct.

I still like my pic though.

To make stickies?!?!?! I really don't get it. Half of the "new topics" being posted could be prevented by some simple stickies ,

Same thing over and over and over and over. I visit a lot less now because of it. Way to cluttered.

[Moderator edit: title changed]
Just for the record. A wiki is coming to the site soon. This will be a far better system than stickies because it is updated hourly by you the users. Thanks for all the feedback on this thread!

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl