Issues With Learning Litchi

Reaction score
I tried using Litchi today. I came a cross some issues with learning it. Please help:

Can’t use slider to control camera gimbal. It snaps to max up and max down when I try to set a mid-level angle. Is that correct? Must it be controlled with remote?

Trouble setting way point. Can I go to a point in the sky and set that point as a way point?

I was trying Orbit mode. Not sure what I pressed but the drone took off away from me. I got control back by moving the joy sticks. Scary. Any thoughts on using the features in the beginning safely?

I lost camera view while in Orbit mode. What do I do to get it back?

Can one always gain control with the joysticks or must one toggle flight mode from the one you are in out then back again.

The documentation doesn’t say what flight mode (P, S, A) when doing orbit. Is there a chart somewhere as to what modes to use when?

I know I have a lot of questions. Please help.

Trouble setting way point. Can I go to a point in the sky and set that point as a way point?
No
Can one always gain control with the joysticks or must one toggle flight mode from the one you are in out then back again.
If the drone is in an automated flight and you want to resume control, don't get into a fight with the automated flight.
Cancel the automated flight by flicking the flight mode switch out of P-GPS and back again, and you are back in control.

Hi GD - good to hear you are taking the plunge - I highly recommend you side line just a bit of time and explore the Litchi user guide,

Of note - consider the mission hub a 2D rendering where elevation above land feature way-point gets you positioned in the sky.

Good luck sir - it's one of the most satisfying application in the toy box and it is super easy to grasp once you've taken the steps to read up before filght.

Reactions: Phill2
Can I go to a point in the sky and set that point as a way point?

If you have mapped that function to C1 or C2.

l.JPG

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31