Issues with cheap buy

Reaction score
Edited to correct my fat finger of P3Awhich should have been P3S

Picked up P3S for a song and expected that things might not be all correct on it.

Came with an early P2 controller that it has supposedly flown with previously. However it does not now seem to be bound and attempts to bind it have had no success (AC LED stays red, controller does nothing)

Wi-Fi has never shown up so I can't link it with the app.

Trying to update the AC firmware (freshly formatted SD card, current file from DJI) and all I get is shown in the linked video. The last continuous tone just goes on...I've let it go for as long as two hours an nothing changes.

Imgur

Thinking I probably have electronic issues but am looking for ideas or testing i can do to confirm what the issues might be before I relegate this on to the parts pile.

Thanks for any and all help.

Last edited:
Reactions: dronesky
Replacement already on the way because that is how I understood it. Just thought I would check with those who have far more experience than myself.

Will that solve any of my other issues?

Replacement already on the way because that is how I understood it. Just thought I would check with those who have far more experience than myself.

Will that solve any of my other issues?
It should fix your problems but I wouldn't update or do any other changes till you see how it does first

Came with an early P2 controller that it has supposedly flown with previously. However it does not now seem to be bound and attempts to bind it have had no success (AC LED stays red, controller does nothing)
p2 does not work with p3. see here the list of what could work for u.

Wi-Fi has never shown up so I can't link it with the app.
p3a does not work with wifi like that. rc connects with a cable from your device to the rc.

Trying to update the AC firmware (freshly formatted SD card, current file from DJI) and all I get is shown in the linked video. The last continuous tone just goes on...I've let it go for as long as two hours an nothing changes.
100% do not update anything until you know more

Reactions: Capt KO
btw u posted in the p3s section so you may not get as many p3a/p3p peeps seeing your thread

Reactions: KachemakDiver

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers