Issues with video streaming

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I have been collecting drones for years, and have a special place in my heart for the early phantoms. I recently acquired this beautiful phantom 2 vision plus. I refurbished it and cleaned it up (nothing huge just new stickers props etc) and took it out to fly. I was using my iPhone 7 and the wifi extender on the controller. The app worked at first and paired with the phantom at first. All of the displayed info was correct, even gps. The issue is it refuses to display video. It just has the loading dial on the video area and refuses to let me move the gimbal, or view the video stream. I can take pictures and videos, I just have no way of accessing the stream which severely limits the drone. I attached some pictures, nothing super useful just might have some use to you guys! If its a lost cause tell me but I really hope it works!
IMG_1528047357.872937.jpg
IMG_1528047367.804664.jpg

Unfortunately, with the phantom 2 vision + after it sits for a while the Wi-Fi modules go bad. The bottom board fails to communicate with the aircraft. Have you done a ping test? That will tell you if your Wi-Fi is bad. One other thing you might try. Leave the controller on and the Wi-Fi extender on. Turn the aircraft off then on again. Sometimes recycling the aircraft will help. Make sure your Wi-Fi is connected to the right network. If you’re getting telemetry, but no video feed then more than likely your bottom board has failed. You have two options if this is the case. You can buy a new Wi-Fi module, or you could have it re-flashed. Do a ping test. Then go from there. Good luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl