Is there a way to stop the tilt of the Vision+ camera at a certain degree during flight?

Reaction score
Hello all, I've owned my Vision+ v3.o for since December and I have a question to anyone willing to help. During flight when I tilt the Vision+'s camera it usually points straight to the ground or if I release the wheel controller if will point directly in front of the Phantom 2. Now If I hold the wheel at a certain point it will stay at that degree,but trying to focus on flying the quad and control the angle of the camera during flight is very very annoying. Is there any way that I can make the camera stop at my chosen degree and letting go of the tilt wheel on the top left of the controller without the camera going back to it's fixed position ( which is straight out front of the Phantom or 45 degree angle? If this is hard to understand please tell me and I will edit it, I'm not to good at trying to explain things by typing them out.... My mom did always tell me that I could never walk and chew bubble gum at the same time without tripping or spitting the gum out. Boy was she right...lol. Thanks and safe flying all ! - SolarFlarin

The camera should stay at its current position when you let go of the tilt wheel. It sounds like you need to re-calibrate the tilt wheel. Try this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: SOLARFLARIN
The camera should stay at its current position when you let go of the tilt wheel. It sounds like you need to re-calibrate the tilt wheel. Try this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks for the reply msinger, I tried the manual mode with just the controller without being in the DJI assisant, however I'm going to try it right now and I will let you know how I make out... I appreciate the help and quick reply. Be back in a few....Thanks again!

Okay msinger, I did everything you suggested on your tutorial to the T, and guess what? It worked....Thankyou so much for the quick reply and quick solution... You're definitely an asset to this forum. Have a great day and safe flying.... SolorFlare OUT !!

Reactions: Larry L

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic