Is there a NFV map...

Reaction score
that DJI used to make my P4P a $1500+ paperweight or is it more of a crap shoot ?
I went out tonight to take one last flight before shipping the controller off to UAV Maxx in the morning but at 5 different locations that I flew from in the past I got the "can't take off" bar on top :( I'm done..

Last edited:
upload_2017-7-7_20-10-9.jpeg

Pandaflyingcat over in the DJI forum was kind enough to post the new NFZ's coming out very soon. Enjoy!!!!

that DJI used to make my P4P a $1500+ paperweight or is it more of a crap shoot ?
I went out tonight to take one last flight before shipping the controller off to UAV Maxx in the morning but at 5 different locations that I flew from in the past I got the "can't take off" bar on top :( I'm done..
Well that sucks crap!

Well that sucks crap!
Yeah , I logged into my acct. to see if I can get a 24 hr pass thingy that's offered for some locations and received a "pop-up" saying its not needed for that spot so I went out and tried again at a few different spots and two that I tried yesterday and everything was fine :confused: Today I left my ipad connected to my phone for a hotspot, I never had to do that before and I should've tried it without the hotspot just so I know if it makes a difference or not, next time I'll try without it.

DJI is just sucking all the fun outa this so quickly its sad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72