Is Litchi good for P3SE?

Reaction score
Hey, I saw that litchi now supports the P3SE and I wondered if it was good for it because I may buy it, only undecided because of the price. Thanks,

Where did you see this? The latest Litchi version does not show support for the SE. Be wary until you know for certain.

Where did you see this? The latest Litchi version does not show support for the SE. Be wary until you know for certain.
Maybe from this thread? Litchi problems with P3 SE where one person said it seemed to work OK with his particular device- but only with what he has tested so far.

And yes, officially Litchi doesn't support the P3SE.

Seems to work with IOS devices ..... not at all on Android devices.... even though Litchi does NOT show support for P3SE currently.

As stated... I tested way point missions on my iPad Mini 4 with my P3SE and worked flawlessly... I have not tested any other aspects of Litchi with my P3SE as of yet.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
This is what Litchi sent me:

Litchi | DEC 20, 2017 | 11:49AM UTC
Hi,
P3 SE is not currently supported.
When/If DJI adds support for it in the development kit, then we will too.
Kind Regards,
Litchi

This is what Litchi sent me:

Litchi | DEC 20, 2017 | 11:49AM UTC
Hi,
P3 SE is not currently supported.
When/If DJI adds support for it in the development kit, then we will too.
Kind Regards,
Litchi
That is true... I don't dispute that... but I know waypoint missions work flawlessly for my P3SE and iPad Mini 4... I haven't tested anything else yet... weather is not cooperating

Litchi has offered me a Beta version to try for my SE. Unfortunately I looked at YouTube and jumped in and purchased only to find it doesn't work with ipad2.

Hi all, I've bought Litchi a few days ago... I've to test it for well but I can't say that SE doesn't work with Litchi.
So I'll do some tests this saturday. Stay tuned!

Hi all, I've bought Litchi a few days ago... I've to test it for well but I can't say that SE doesn't work with Litchi.
So I'll do some tests this saturday. Stay tuned!
Hi, Rogue,
Can you tell us please, which device do you use to run Litchi?

Reactions: RogueOne987
Sorry I was thinking Air2 which works well. If your talking second generation IPad as in the 2011 model I don’t think anything works on that now.
Litchi says -after last update of 20th December - that they have a problem with iOS 11.x. They are working on it. Before that, Litchi was working well on the iPad Air with iOS 10.x. And it works also with the iPad Mini 3 (cellular). But only iOS 10.x.

Litchi says -after last update of 20th December - that they have a problem with iOS 11.x. They are working on it. Before that, is Litchi working in the iPad Air. And it works also with the iPad Mini 3 (cellular). But only iOS 10.x.
No issues for me on iOS 11 for iPhone X, Air2 or Pro.

I tried a couple of weeks ago on a Nexus 7 with Lineage OS 14.1 (Nougat) and was unable to see FPV.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl