Is It possible to set a fly path we can launch from anywhere with Litchi ?

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to save a fly path (something like a custom elipse) that i could start from anywhere, unlike mission which include the mission gps coordinates.

is it possible ?

Thanks,

Cyril

I would like to save a fly path (something like a custom elipse) that i could start from anywhere
No. Litchi requires the GPS co-ordinance of the actual flight path at the location it is flown. Not possible.

I think you can do this in Autopilot but not 100% sure. You save a mission as a flight plan then just load it at your new location.

AutoPilot is iOS only and doesn’t have full support for Lost Connection Mission Continuation (LCMC) as Litchi does.

We create missions in Litchi and "copy" them to any location on the planet. I've got a climbing spiral that I can drag to any location on the planet and fly it there.

I've got a climbing spiral that I can drag to any location on the planet and fly it there.
Interesting. Have not tried that before. The only question I would have is when you do this, does Litchi change the waypoint GPS locations and elevation data automatically? Or are there manual adjustments to be made to that. Do you accomplish this through the hub? The app? Or both?

Interesting. Have not tried that before. The only question I would have is when you do this, does Litchi change the waypoint GPS locations and elevation data automatically? Or are there manual adjustments to be made to that. Do you accomplish this through the hub? The app? Or both?

I'm assuming everything is automatically adjusted to the new location. I've not had any problems thus far. I just use the Mission Hub and move (drag & drop) the flight to the new location and immediately give it a new file name to indicate where it's at.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj