Is DJI care worth the money

Reaction score
Not to hijack this thread but there are clearly some experienced people here that might know the facts. I own a P4P+, which I bought used. It didn't come with DJI Care. Can a used, working, drone get DJI Care? I've heard it both ways, but haven't found any links/forms to apply for it. Thanks.

Reaction score
Not to hijack this thread but there are clearly some experienced people here that might know the facts. I own a P4P+, which I bought used. It didn't come with DJI Care. Can a used, working, drone get DJI Care? I've heard it both ways, but haven't found any links/forms to apply for it. Thanks.

Your fine bud where all just looking for answers here. They do offer a video verification that you can do that makes it available to people who have missed the first 48 hours. I haven’t done the process personally as I am still debating on that two. But I do know that it is still a option for some who used or decide to get it later on.

Reaction score

Yes you can do the video verify with them to get it

Reaction score
UPDATE: went to State Farm and they do offer it but they told me I had to bundle it with renters or car insurance. And after I ran the numbers of switching from progressive to them would cost me a lot more. So went with DJI care thanks for the help guys

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. All these answers have helped a lot. But here is the million dollar question for me. State Farm IS offered in my area. I see the advantages to both but can’t make up my mind which one for sure. I am going to be using it for 107 flying does State Farm help more in that area? Like offer any even a small amount of Liability coverage
State Farm only insures for hobbiest flights not 107 flights. I have both my Autel EVO and P4P insured through State Farm on a stand alone Personal Articles Policy - $52/ yr no deductible. Not sure what would happen if I had to collect after a loss - if they would renew or what would change. But as it stands I'm very happy with the deal I got.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl gould