iRec / SHOU Now Available! (screen recording for iPhone and

Re: iRec Now Available! (screen recording for iPhone and iPa

Does anyone know of a good screen recorder for Android that doesn't need to jailbreak your phone? All the ones I have found in the play store have very mixed reviews.

When you use reflector. You have both your macbook and iPad or iPhone connected. You direct airplay back to the macbook? So your iPhone or iPad would show a blank screen?

If it is directed back to the macbook, how do you change the angle of the camera or start or stop recording of the camera?

thanks

Geert

thanks so much for the help. i just tried reflector. its great and easy to use.
i get it now, you just connect to the phantom wifi with both your iPad/iphone and mac.
Its is more reliable than irec.

Irec will give you sound, but reflector will now unless the sound is already on the iPhone/ipad

its worth the 10 buck to get it. it alsos imports easy into iMovie and you can set it to landscape or portrait in the settings

Thanks again

Hello- new to this forum
Fly with my p2v+ some time already with great pleasure.

Can someone confirm this app for Mac is safe to download ?

Many thanks

Where is best for downloading this app

:?:

familyman5821 said:
Geert said:
I use the Reflector app now, it is a bit more work to set up but it works great.

The Reflector app is on my Macbook. I connect my Macbook in the field with the PhantomXXXXXX wifi from the repeater.
So my iPad mini which I use for FPV and my Macbook are connected to the same wifi.
I open Reflector on my Macbook and then I can op the AirPlay on my iPad mini. Everything what is happening on my iPad mini shows on the Macbook too. Just push the "record" button , that is all. The video is saved on my Macbook.

Geert./.

I have just setup the reflector on my mac so I can do the same as rice would not work for me.
When you connect to the phantom connection in the field have you got a password on the connection

I tried the Reflector and it worked fine.
But I was disappointed about the screen/image quality. Less detailed and a bit blurry.

Setup: FPV=iPad mini retina and mirroring to a MacBook Pro retina.

That is weird.
I also use iPad mini Retina and MacBook Pro Retina 13inch.
Quality is fine.
Check the Preferences in the Reflector, you can change the resolution.

I have changed the resolution. Sharpness is almost ok now but it still lacks a bit in general contrast and colorgamut.

Ton

Geert said:
Phanton v2+ newbie said:
I have just setup the reflector on my mac so I can do the same as rice would not work for me.
When you connect to the phantom connection in the field have you got a password on the connection

No password.
In the field I also just connect my MacBook Pro to the PhantomXXXXXX wifi.
That means that your DJI app and your Macbook or notebook or whatever you use have to be connected with the same wifi network.
If not, it won't work.

Geert./.

Thanks geert.
I've just done a short test video at home to make sure it's all working as it should and it's great.
I'm just editing so the reflector recording shows all the flight info in the bottom corner of the video
Thanks

this app iRec is nice and I like but when using it on the iPad i cannot save it to the camera roll.

somebody else have this problem too?
is there some trick to fix it?
what is the latest version ?

very thankful for you help

Re: iRec help deleting recordings needed.

OK perhaps this is a stupid question, but I need help. I see a way on my iPhone to copy the screen recording to my camera roll which is great, BUT I don't see any way to delete it from iRec and have no clue where they store these videos. I need to get these things off my phone as I only have so much free memory. HELP!!!

Thanks, would be nice if there was some indication of that in the program itself. I very much appreciate your help.

Hi

After I press on Stop Recording I get this message

Merging... Please Wait...

And it seems to go on forever...
The file name "Test 1" goes to Recordings
When I click on (I) - I get the prompt - Would you like to save "Test 1" to your camera roll?
When I click Yes - nothing goes to the Camera Roll

When I click the > arrow at the side it shows a video screen with the message Loading and the spinning wheel

So nothing happens...until I close the App then everything starts fresh with no recording

Then I try name of file and Start recording again and the whole process repeats itself

Anyone with any solutions?

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 444
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 376
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 437
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 345

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 397

Can this app save the video to the camera roll on the ipad yet? This hasn't been working... wasn't sure if an update came out yet to fix this. Thanks.

Geert said:
srandall25 said:
Can this app save the video to the camera roll on the ipad yet? This hasn't been working... wasn't sure if an update came out yet to fix this. Thanks.

Still not working, I was looking forward for an update on this problem as I use the iPad mini for FPV.
iPhone works fine with the same app, no problems to save the video to the camera roll.

Geert./.
still no update fixing this issue?

I can even get this installed on my iphone 6.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1