iPad Pro and P3 Pro Not working

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to get an iPad Pro working with their P3P? I am able to get my Note 4 to work but not my 128gb iPad Pro. Am I missing something or does it just not work with the DJI GO app and P3P??

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
The iPad Pro is definitely compatible. What exactly does not seem to be working?

Reaction score
I am unable to get a connection. I am able to connect my Note 4 successfully. The camera view option never appears - acts as though it is not connected.
I am following the sequence of turning on the transmitter, turning on the P3P and then connecting the iPad Pro. There is an update for iOS - I will try this - perhaps it will correct the issue...

Reaction score
Are you using a genuine Apple USB cord? Try a different cord, that was my problem. Didn't like the knock off cord, even though the same cord works fine on my PC ?

Reaction score
Mocho Thanks for your assistance - I was in fact using an Apple cord - it had to be the version of iOS since it now works after the update.

Reaction score
That was easy. Hahaha
Welcome to the forum and Phantom family, @Mocho and @mvflyer. Enjoy them drones and your time well spent while on the forum. ;-)

RedHotPoker

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matheus moura da silva