iPad Pro and P3 Pro Not working

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to get an iPad Pro working with their P3P? I am able to get my Note 4 to work but not my 128gb iPad Pro. Am I missing something or does it just not work with the DJI GO app and P3P??

The iPad Pro is definitely compatible. What exactly does not seem to be working?

I am unable to get a connection. I am able to connect my Note 4 successfully. The camera view option never appears - acts as though it is not connected.
I am following the sequence of turning on the transmitter, turning on the P3P and then connecting the iPad Pro. There is an update for iOS - I will try this - perhaps it will correct the issue...

Are you using a genuine Apple USB cord? Try a different cord, that was my problem. Didn't like the knock off cord, even though the same cord works fine on my PC ?

Mocho Thanks for your assistance - I was in fact using an Apple cord - it had to be the version of iOS since it now works after the update.

That was easy. Hahaha
Welcome to the forum and Phantom family, @Mocho and @mvflyer. Enjoy them drones and your time well spent while on the forum. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31