IPad Pro 9.7 question

Reaction score
I can no longer provide quality product with all the problems my Ipad Mini 4 experiences (green screen, jittery, overheating, etc). I am going to buy a Ipad Pro 9.7. This unit will be for drone work only. Two questions.
1) will the 32GB give good performance or should I go with the 128GB?
2) Is there a shade available for this tablet? Here in Charleston, you HAVE to have a shade.

Fly Well My Friends.

I can no longer provide quality product with all the problems my Ipad Mini 4 experiences (green screen, jittery, overheating, etc). I am going to buy a Ipad Pro 9.7. This unit will be for drone work only. Two questions.
1) will the 32GB give good performance or should I go with the 128GB?
2) Is there a shade available for this tablet? Here in Charleston, you HAVE to have a shade.

Fly Well My Friends.
You will have no problem getting a sun hood.... 128gb will give no performance increase other than the obvious advantage of being able to store more media on the device if that is required.

You will have no problem getting a sun hood.... 128gb will give no performance increase other than the obvious advantage of being able to store more media on the device if that is required.
Thank you for the fast reply. That saves me $100. Fly Well My Drone Friend

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj