IPad Mini

Reaction score
I started using an Ipad Mini as my display screen. The device is one of the older models. I keep getting this error. “Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected.”
Anyone have an idea on what’s affected?
Thanks!

The app will get very slow and latent. Also, had issues with DJI Go crashing a lot. It's very frustrating. We have have demo Crystal Sky monitors in stock if it's always a great option for a monitor. It's brighter than an Ipad, and will not fill up. Allowing all of your flights to be clear and seamless. Good luck.

I started using an Ipad Mini as my display screen. The device is one of the older models. I keep getting this error. “Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected.”
Anyone have an idea on what’s affected?
Thanks!
Which mini?
I get that with a mini4, but very seldom.
Mini2 would probably be often.

Which mini?
I get that with a mini4, but very seldom.
Mini2 would probably be often.

Good to know, maybe it’s time go a bit bigger to a full size iPad, or that other crystal device. Need to keep doing some research.

Are you running other apps in the background?

I use a Mini 2 for my Phantom 4 and a Mini 4 for my Mavic 2 and haven't had any problems. I'd running the DJI Go app, not Litchi or another third-party app. I have bod tablets set to not allow apps to run in the background, and I make certain that I have lots of free memory.

I just started using a mini4 with cell and have not had any problem up to last Wednesday. I was flying my P4 std. I had a sunshade over the ipad and was 10 minutes into the flight and the screen started blocking and I was getting green screen. The longer I flow the worse it got. I brought it down after 13 minutes. It did not matter how close the drone was. outside air temp. was mid 90's. I know there is a problem with them over heating. I'm going to say that was it but I did not get any message on the screen. I make sure to clear all other app before using DJI. I've flown for 18 Minutes before but it was cooler out.
I do have a Nvidia Shield as a backup. that thing is bullet proof, just not as bright.

Does the Ipad Mini5 have the same overheating issue as the Mini4?
Hello I have switched to a Ipad air 2 from the mini 4. only reason larger screen.
as for the Mini 5. I have not tried it to see if it does overheat. Now I have found that the Air 2 does overheat, but if I have a screen cover it helps out a lot to the point that I have not had it overheat.I found a very nice and easy to use sunshade. that works and does not cost an arm & a leg. ( I have used cardboard boxes in the past.)

My iPad 2 mini has some heat issues also at times. Along with the sun shield, I use freezer packs to chill down the back of the iPad. There are many medical type cold/hot packs that work very well, and are very thin.

Just keep them in your cooler along with the beverage of your choice until needed.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31