iPad mini wont connect to controller

Now i can use my IPAD Mini 6 with the Phantom 4 pro V1.

Use a USB-C to USB-C cable then use a USB-C to USB-A Adapter.

If anyone is in doubt don't be it works great.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QS47SGH?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

I know this one works so don't try to save a couple bucks just get this one.
Maybe I’m doing something wrong. I did receive the listed adapter and I’m still at square one. Would you share the firmware versions you are on with the P4P that is working for you? I’m not convinced it will help, but it may be relevant to this issue. I’m certainly not an update fan, so at this point I’m stuck.
thanks

Works like a dream for me with my Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian Edition and 11” iPad Pro. Thanks for the tip on which one to get. I can finally get signal from my USB-C equipped iPad Pro into DJIGO4 with a v1 Phantom 4 Pro. REPEAT THIS WORKS. THIS WORKS!

Reactions: OzoneTech
I can also confirm the Amazon adapter linked to by joecnc2006 works with USB-C iPad. I am in Canada and the link took to me to the Amazon Canada site with the correct adapter. Brand name is Syntech. I found the following sequence works:
1. Power on transmitter but do not plug in the iPad yet
2. Power on the Phantom
3. Start DJI Go4 on the iPad
4. Plug in the iPad.

I have the v1 Phantom 4 standard with the iPad Air 5th edition. I just ordered this adapter in the hopes of getting connected.

I can also confirm the Amazon adapter linked to by joecnc2006 works with USB-C iPad. I am in Canada and the link took to me to the Amazon Canada site with the correct adapter. Brand name is Syntech. I found the following sequence works:
1. Power on transmitter but do not plug in the iPad yet
2. Power on the Phantom
3. Start DJI Go4 on the iPad
4. Plug in the iPad.
Just got the adapter "the one linked" I also did the steps in order and still no connection, same cable and adapter works fine on my Galaxy S22 Ultra. I have the Phantom 4 Standard>Vs 1 controller and the iPad Air 5th edition still will not connect. Any thoughts?
Thanks for any help!
Berdie

Just got the adapter "the one linked" I also did the steps in order and still no connection, same cable and adapter works fine on my Galaxy S22 Ultra. I have the Phantom 4 Standard>Vs 1 controller and the iPad Air 5th edition still will not connect. Any thoughts?
Thanks for any help!
Berdie
Can you charge the RC using the power cable before plugging in the iPad and disconnect the charging cable from the RC once iPad is connected. For some this works.

Works like a dream for me with my Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian Edition and 11” iPad Pro. Thanks for the tip on which one to get. I can finally get signal from my USB-C equipped iPad Pro into DJIGO4 with a v1 Phantom 4 Pro. REPEAT THIS WORKS. THIS WORKS!
The Syntec connector connects the RC to my iPad mini6 indoor. While outside flying, I find it difficult to connect iPad mini 6 to the RC. Takes several attempts to get connected. Once connected the video feed is not stable. How does your P4PV1 work with the connector and iPad mini6?

I have found that the sequence of start up doesn’t seem to matter on the V2. Typically I start the controller first, then Go4, then aircraft.
I‘ll check how one of my V1’s work. Haven’t tried a P4 yet.

Anybody else see this ???
002F601E-1914-401C-A004-6F60F87183D2.jpeg

I've been having a similar issue using my 11" iPad Pro with my P4P V1 since the beginning of last year. It's not the same using an iPhone so I don't even fly anymore. I didn't know about the issue after iOS 14.6 until reading this thread. I'm going to give that adapter a try to see if that works for me.

If anyone wants to read what I've been going through, you can see it at - P4P No video (disconnected) and iPad message says "not charging"

Now i can use my IPAD Mini 6 with the Phantom 4 pro V1.

Use a USB-C to USB-C cable then use a USB-C to USB-A Adapter.

If anyone is in doubt don't be it works great.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QS47SGH?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

I know this one works so don't try to save a couple bucks just get this one.

This adapter worked!!!!! I was able to fly my P4P with my 11" iPad Pro for the first time since the beginning of last year. It was one of the few times that I've flown since then. The experience is totally different going for that to an iPhone screen. Thank you so much for posting this info!

This adapter worked!!!!! I was able to fly my P4P with my 11" iPad Pro for the first time since the beginning of last year. It was one of the few times that I've flown since then. The experience is totally different going for that to an iPhone screen. Thank you so much for posting this info!
Can you also show what cable you are using. I think that plays a role also

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31