iPad for P4Pro ver 2

Reaction score
I have searched without any success to try to find out which iPads will work with the Phantom 4 pro ver. 2. Could you please direct me to a website or provide me with some help. Wanting to upgrade to the new P4 but worried that my iPad Air 2 won't cut it. Not really interested in the + model.

Reactions: RCasch
The Air 2 will work, though it's probably starting to near the end of its lifespan for DJI's obnoxiously-overcomplicated and inefficient Go4 app.

I'm not an iDude but have been reading this forum daily for over a year, and the best I can gather is - anything with an A9 processor or better... for now. If you want to future-proof a bit - A10 for sure.

I didn’t think an iPad fit in the phantom 4 remote. I’ve been looking for a iPad mini like crazy

I didn’t think an iPad fit in the phantom 4 remote. I’ve been looking for a iPad mini like crazy

"Ipad" is such a generic term... there are dozens of them in all shapes and sizes.

Anything up to a 9.7" will fit the P4/Inspire bracket.

"Ipad" is such a generic term... there are dozens of them in all shapes and sizes.

Then what do I have lol. I put the iPad in and it’s about 1/2” too large.

IMG_1525991115.975355.jpg
IMG_1525991162.280984.jpg

The first pic is the regular iPad. The second is iPad mini 2 that turns out can’t be updated to used DJI go 4 and I just read the mini 3 is glitching on DJI 4

Sorry can't help you there brother!

Saying you have an iPad is like saying you have a Ford - only you know which model "iPad" you have... lol

I actually just contacted DJI. There aren’t any larger tablet holders available so iPad mini is the only Apple product I can use unless I use my iPhone 7 Plus

Reactions: Javier Ruiz O
I actually just contacted DJI. There aren’t any larger tablet holders available so iPad mini is the only Apple product I can use unless I use my iPhone 7 Plus

Search amazon.com for 'inspire tablet extender' ... $10-15 will solve your problem!

There are several videos on YouTube that show the iPad Pro 10.5 fitting in the P4 Pro cradle. Presuming the Pro v2.0 is the same cradle it should fit.

I just retired my iPad mini 4 as it can no longer run the Go 4 app reliably. I have been flying with my iPhone 7 Plus, but just ordered the iPad Pro 10.5.

"I just retired my iPad mini 4 " - My mini 4 has always been perfectly fine until the last 3 trips. Interference, green, black, which is REALLY annoying.

"I just retired my iPad mini 4 " - My mini 4 has always been perfectly fine until the last 3 trips. Interference, green, black, which is REALLY annoying.

YES! Exactly. Almost unusable! SO much so that I just got my ipad Pro in today and look forward to trying it out. I think the A8 processor just can longer handle the load of the Go 4 app.

DAMMIT! Now that's a pretty poor show. Tried a different cable today but still the same (But a little better as I'd cleared every cache known to man). Time to order an iPad pro and it's a shame as the Mini was a perfect fit for the Phantom case at the top. :(

It's almost like it's been planned.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues