iPad air2 cache and scree record

P2c

Reaction score
Hi there, just got my iPad air2 with cellular and gps and it works great with my p3p.still there are few things which I didn't realize yet about this tablet.
1. Does the iPad cache the videos like my android did? In the android it did automatically and I could find it easily in the photos gallery.i can't find it though in my new pad.
2. How can I screen record my pilot app?
3. What will be the easiest way to share the photos I download on real time from the p3p.will it be a social network etc...I tried to attach a photo threw a normal sms message but from some reason it failed.
It's my first Apple so it's all new to me.
Thank's.

Hi there, just got my iPad air2 with cellular and gps and it works great with my p3p.still there are few things which I didn't realize yet about this tablet.
1. Does the iPad cache the videos like my android did? In the android it did automatically and I could find it easily in the photos gallery.i can't find it though in my new pad.
3. What will be the easiest way to share the photos I download on real time from the p3p.will it be a social network etc...I tried to attach a photo threw a normal sms message but from some reason it failed.
Thank's.

Does having cellular matter?

Thank's.
1. The iPad app is supposed to cache it yet I have yet to see this work properly if you are using Photos app.
2. If you record or stop recording it will take screenshots and add it to your flight log. I don't see any other way to take screen caps.
3. Not sure why it failed, I would assume this was a cellular signal strength issue.

Hope you find out about the cache. I just upgraded from a 16 gb wifi to a 64gb cellular ipad mini 2 and its kind of annoying that I can't use the extra space right now.

1. The iPad app is supposed to cache it yet I have yet to see this work properly if you are using Photos app.
2. If you record or stop recording it will take screenshots and add it to your flight log. I don't see any other way to take screen caps.
3. Not sure why it failed, I would assume this was a cellular signal strength issue.

Hope you find out about the cache. I just upgraded from a 16 gb wifi to a 64gb cellular ipad mini 2 and its kind of annoying that I can't use the extra space right now.

What does the cellular function provide? I'm new to this so I apologize if this is a bad question.

Cellular gives you the ability to update maps in the field, reset home point (wifi only iPads do not have gps enabled) as well as do you tube live streaming although the latter will eat up your data plan and I have heard is choppy

Reactions: Terryk67

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl