Ipad air 2 wont connect to P4P

Reaction score
I just picked up a used Air 2 using (wifi) and installed DJI Go 4, started app, entered device and I get nothing. Meaning it says disconnected at top left and all info shows NA. I tried a different cord and still nothing. So I connected my Galaxy S7 Edge and that connected no problem. Any ideas with what/why I can't connect?

Did you install the latest version of iOS on your iPad Air?

No not yet. I can't update it because I couldn't remember my passcode and I didn't remember the CC # they asked for for verification. So I have to wait for them to send me another one by email.
You think that's the issue?

Oh yeah also off track question. So is DJI playing big brother even more now? I opened the app in my phone and one of the first things that happened was that they quizzed my knowledge of rules and laws!!! I passed, but what if I didn't would they have prevented me from flying?

Which version of iOS are you running now?

So is DJI playing big brother even more now? I opened the app in my phone and one of the first things that happened was that they quizzed my knowledge of rules and laws!!! I passed, but what if I didn't would they have prevented me from flying?
I think they are just doing their part to help people understand the rules before heading to the skies.

You won't be locked out if you get the questions wrong. You'll just need to keep guessing until you choose the correct answers.

I just used the passcode that the person I got the IPad from. It works fine now. Got impatient, I'll just reset everything when Apple sends me my passcode. Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav