iPad Air 2 in Dji Hardshell Backpack - No Cutting!!

Reaction score
I just wanted to share with the forum that we have stored our iPad Air 2 in the top section of the dji hardshell case, I posted this after seeing a video of a guy cutting and burning his case which I feel made it look super ugly.

I simply place the iPad in a neoprene sleeve and there it sits well protected.

Sounds great. I don't like the idea of cutting the case either. Care to share a picture?

Brilliant! Just tried it and fits great. Plenty of flex in the strap area to allow for the tablet. Tested with Nexus 9 in keyboard folio.

1436328673877-276448581.jpg
1436328747463-976167129.jpg

I just wanted to share with the forum that we have stored our iPad Air 2 in the top section of the dji hardshell case, I posted this after seeing a video of a guy cutting and burning his case which I feel made it look super ugly.

I simply place the iPad in a neoprene sleeve and there it sits well protected.

I don't get it. Are you placing your ipad between the foam piece on the top portion of the zip on case or are you letting it rest between the foam pads on the exterior of the case. Please explain.

Has any one tried a small laptop in this way? I've got a MacBook Pro 13 inch and am considering this option as it's perfect for cabin size bag

Has any one tried a small laptop in this way? I've got a MacBook Pro 13 inch and am considering this option as it's perfect for cabin size bag
Was thinking same thing. Tucked my mini in the spot with visor but would love to have a field computer for instant playback

Came in expecting something fugly... left amazed and questioning why i never though of that... have an upvote sir. :golf clap:

Actually @skyviewpix is the genius, I just took pictures :) For the record I was pretty skeptical until I tried it. That was my only disappointment with the DJI hardshell case and now I've got a good laugh because I'm sure DJI never intended or even thought of that.

Reactions: skyviewpix
Thanks for the kind comments, after seeing a guy on youtube rip his backpack to pieces, I thought ther must be a way of doing it without doing a thing other than moving foam and was happy to share it with everyone on the forum, love this community.

Reactions: ctp
It's by design. If we had made more slots, the backpack would end up being too big. We could have compressed a little more but left room in between the foam and the backing to allow for variances in manufacturing and also a sunshade, or a tablet larger than an iPad Mini. A 13" Macbook is too thick :(

Reactions: MISTERDARKBOY

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj