DJI Hardshell Backpack Questions

Reaction score
Does anyone have any first hand experience with the official DJI hardshell backpack? I've used the one for the Mavic and was pretty happy with it. For my P3 Pro I bought a Hobby Tiger brand on Amazon that had good reviews and it felt like an extremely cheap piece of crap, so I sent it back. It had extremely thin plastic that wasn't tight against the foam and felt like it would break to pieces if anything hard hit it.

I can only find the multipurpose soft shell in stores to check out and it seems to be 10x the quality of the Hobby Tiger, but the reviews online are pretty lousy concerning the inside. The reviews are much better for the hard shell version from DJI, but I want to make sure that I'm not going to get something that's extremely cheap feeling thin plastic like the Hobby Tiger. How thick is the plastic? Is there a lot of flex for a thin piece, or is it pretty hard? I'd like something hard like the hard piece on the newer multipurpose case, but the foam inside of the older hardshell case seems like a nice design. Since I can't see one in person, I wanted to see what everyone else thought. Or is there a better backpack to consider?

I use the the hard shell n I really like it..it good for getting I tight spots ..I also have a hard ase with wheels and pull out handle..I like to use that too. .I use the hardshell more though

For you guys that have it, is the hard shell part stiff, or is it very thin and flexible like the aftermarket case I got?

I have a brand new, still boxed as delivered hard shell back pack for sale if you're interested. They are very good in my opinion although I am a total novice. They're £99 apparently so looking for £50..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik