Ipad 4? Anyone using an Ipad 4?

Reaction score
I've been looking at a better viewing platform. I'm currently using a Samsung S6 Edge Plus but I would like a larger screen. I found an Ipad 4 for a cheap price and wanted some opinions. I know the S6 has a higher NITS rating but the ratings I've found (S6 shows "brightness in NITS" and the Ipad 4 shows "brightness in NITs WHITE (NITS)", I'm not sure if they are comparable.

Ipad 4 users, any comments suggestions? I can't spend much and the basic price of the ipad 4 is around $150.

ANOTHER thing I noticed is that DJI does NOT list the Ipad 4 as being a compatible device....

Thanks!

I've been looking at a better viewing platform. I'm currently using a Samsung S6 Edge Plus but I would like a larger screen. I found an Ipad 4 for a cheap price and wanted some opinions. I know the S6 has a higher NITS rating but the ratings I've found (S6 shows "brightness in NITS" and the Ipad 4 shows "brightness in NITs WHITE (NITS)", I'm not sure if they are comparable.

Ipad 4 users, any comments suggestions? I can't spend much and the basic price of the ipad 4 is around $150.

ANOTHER thing I noticed is that DJI does NOT list the Ipad 4 as being a compatible device....

Thanks!
Hi..I have got a i-pad mini 4 and if you have a look at my post that i placed on the dji forum it should help you avoid the mistakes I made '' Hi ALL Just found out the problem I have been having installing the app. Like a 'dumb bo' I have purchased a i-pad 4th gen. and NOT a i-pad MINI 4 ...and so that is the reason why...All tough the 'list' Best Tablets/Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily) - Phantom Help states you can use a i-pad MINI 2 then looking at the spec's of these it shows it has a IOS 7 and when I look at https://itunes.apple.com/WebObje ... ls=1&app=itunes it shows 'Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later' BUT also states 'iPad mini 2 WI-Fi + Cellular'...NOW before I make another bob-boo can anybody advise to whether or not I can 'run' the app. on a i-pad mini 4..Because I am a little confused at the mo..

Oh well, appreciate all of the information. Maybe one day a bright affordable tablet will be available!

Thanks everyone!

I am using the iPad 4 mini for a year now p3a it is awesome rcvaerialnorth look at some footage of my area in north New Zealand

I have an air, air 2 , mini4 and a pro 9.7.. My mini4 gets the most use.. Its the perfect size for single ops imho.

The OP is probably talking about the 4th generation 9.7in ipad, this is not recommend as it only has a A6x cpu.

The DJI Go4 app is already much more resource hungry so it would be a risk that this model would be able to cope with future updates

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj