IOS iPhone App and Video Feed

reynoldsyoung said:
Are many having this video problem or just us IOS folks?

It seems like the Android users are having intermittent issues, but when I tried an android phone on my P2V+, I got the same black screen I get with both my iPhone and iPad. But, it seems like the iOS guys seem to be having more problems. I'm convinced there is a hardware and software problem, and that may be complication the solution. I think my problem is hardware and have asked for a replacement. No response yet from DJI on the Technical or Sales sides.......I'm now at 10 days with only a black screen.

Guns....received a 2012 Nexus 7...says the 1.0.40 is "incompatible with this model". WTF is that? Help!!

Figure it out...upgraded to Android 4.4.2 Downloaded the app...Nexus 7 screen black as a hole. ****...thought I was on the right track!!

reynoldsyoung said:
Figure it out...upgraded to Android 4.4.2 Downloaded the app...Nexus 7 screen black as a hole. ****...thought I was on the right track!!
Maybe you have a hardware problem too....like mine.

Hope not. But, I did email DJI for some direction. Been down for two weeks...not fun, as you know!!!

Here's DJI's answer....apparently, it's all about the app....

Agent_00 (DJI Technology)
May 18 13:47

Dear Reynolds,

Thank you for your email.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you reporting this error. We are currently tracking this error and reporting it to our engineers. Unfortunately we do not have any more trouble shooting steps at this time and believe it may require an update. If this is the case our engineering team will release it through Apple's or Android's store when it is ready.

Thank you for your support.

DJI Technology Customer Service

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.