IOC off/on

Reaction score
Having trouble getting the IOC mode to engage.
I'm in NAZA-M mode.
I can check the box but when I leave the IOC page it 'unchecks.' I've calibrated both the Phantom and the remote (NPVT581) and have the most recent software version.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think you have to save changes.

Thanks - got it working. The new problem is getting the gimbal to respond to the app. Camera seems to calibrate normally on startup. Picture comes up normally but can't move the the gimbal with the up and down arrows on the app. Accelerometer sensor mode toggles on and off but when off the attitude bars on the right of the screen remain grey and don't respond to the up and down arrows. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - got it working. The new problem is getting the gimbal to respond to the app. Camera seems to calibrate normally on startup. Picture comes up normally but can't move the the gimbal with the up and down arrows on the app. Accelerometer sensor mode toggles on and off but when off the attitude bars on the right of the screen remain grey and don't respond to the up and down arrows. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Turn off "upgrade mode" in RC Assistant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers