Introduction

Reaction score
Hi David here,

Total newbie to drones, I'm from Colombia, I live in medellin and work as a Networking Engineer for some companies.

I love drones, specially to Phantoms and their awesomeness, I'm willing to learn and help others if I can.

Thanks for welcoming and let's roll.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello. I purchased my first drone, the Spark, a week ago between trips and took it with me hiking in the Rockies last week, studying the manuals and some youtube how-to videos before testing it. Very easy to get the hang of this. I got interested a few years ago when hiking with a friend and a Phantom 2. Became a bit more interested with the Mavic Pro, but the Spark triggered my buying decision. I hope to get FAA Certified soon and eventually add some of the more professional drones to my inventory. I'm an event and freelance photographer from Kansas.

Attachments

• 20170917-2017-09-17.jpg
    20170917-2017-09-17.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 255

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20