interference

Reaction score
why does my p3s always detect interference even when in an open field?
it appears on the left side of the screen a warning message saying "warning strong interferance detected, be careful when flying long distances"
why does this happen and how do i fix it?

btw i just created my account yesterday so...

why does my p3s always detect interference even when in an open field?
it appears on the left side of the screen a warning message saying "warning strong interferance detected, be careful when flying long distances"
why does this happen and how do i fix it?

btw i just created my account yesterday so...

that usually is saying metal of some type is nearby
watch,
chains
cell phone keys etc

good luck and have fun flying

that usually is saying metal of some type is nearby
watch,
chains
cell phone keys etc

good luck and have fun flying
Isn't that WiFi interference, Not magnetic?

Rod

Generally WiFi signals where your are flying, routers, and all the devices that are communicating to the routers via WiFi.

For android check this out.

Wifi Analyzer - Android Apps on Google Play

This app shows AP's, it doesn't show you any devices that is connected to the AP's

Could be one, could be more or a lot more.....

Rod

Isn't that WiFi interference, Not magnetic?

Rod
it may be same or similar for that as well.

I thought I had seen that message at time or so when
I fired my p3sup on bench too close to an old monitor.

to OP
if it does it every where its one of 2 things:
the quad itself has an issue, bad/loose connection, bad part, etc.
something on or near you when you fly.

or maybe for fun try a different device to use to fly and see if any thing changes

edit
try a different channel in the app

Last edited:
Generally WiFi signals where your are flying, routers, and all the devices that are communicating to the routers via WiFi.

This app shows AP's, it doesn't show you any devices that is connected to the AP's

Rod

But what app do yo recomend of i have an iPhone?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Rod

at one point I would get a interference from a high power enterprise AP I had testing in the house when within 15 or 20 feet of it.
once away it was fine.
maybe he could manually try a different channel via the app, that may answer.

I have the same problem, I never had this problem until I did the last firmware. I have gone to a big open field and still get the same message. I have read it's in the firmware and dji needs to fix this problem.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have the same problem, I never had this problem until I did the last firmware. I have gone to a big open field and still get the same message. I have read it's in the firmware and dji needs to fix this problem.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I just think it's detecting wifi interference in the area that was always there, but not being reported. How many of you remember to turn off the wifi on all cell phones on you (not the one you might be using to fly if it's a P3S) or others with you when your flying.

It doesn't matter where you are, the air is saturated with electro-magnetic signals (cell phone, radio, tv, wifi etc) It is just a warning to make you aware, DJI cannot do that much about it. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20