Interference

Reaction score
Hey droners I keep getting this message every time I fly it flashes up constantly...... what's causing the interference?

584be032a67019520ca07bae0c4d1b30.png

Also when using the camera for video it seems to be jittery when you pan around to quick to view. Is that adjustable at all? I do I find a better quality camera .
I've got the phantom standard 3.

I used to experience it with my standard, but given the amount of satellites on my roof and wireless crap in my house, I ignored it. I would fly away from housing areas and the message wouldn't appear. As for the camera, gimbal calibration? I seem to recall seeing somewhere in the app the ability to control the speed, might go and check.

Reactions: Vzr1
I used to experience it with my standard, but given the amount of satellites on my roof and wireless crap in my house, I ignored it. I would fly away from housing areas and the message wouldn't appear. As for the camera, gimbal calibration? I seem to recall seeing somewhere in the app the ability to control the speed, might go and check.

Gimbal pitch smoothness.That the one? Higher the number it is the more smoother?
696e04f0270010cc2cb7a864bb43e78d.png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Found this but it looks differant to mine

Gimbal pitch smoothness.That the one? Higher the number it is the more smoother?
Yeah that looks it. I'd have a play with it and see what works best for you. Mine is set at the same default as yours so I will have a crack at it this afternoon.

Yeah that looks it. I'd have a play with it and see what works best for you. Mine is set at the same default as yours so I will have a crack at it this afternoon.

I just set all mine to halfway. Just uploading a video now to you tube... see how it
Looks

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not impressed with the blurry vision. Pretty ordinary, even worse since you tube got hold of it

No bad, are using a video editor or the one on the app? You have to downgrade to 1080 to bang it up there and you lose some of the quality? How are the gimbal movements? Looks less jerky than what you were commenting on earlier.

No bad, are using a video editor or the one on the app? You have to downgrade to 1080 to bang it up there and you lose some of the quality? How are the gimbal movements? Looks less jerky than what you were commenting on earlier.

No editing just record from app and upload to you tube

Well it looks pretty good, going to take mine out tomorrow for a run over the forest and lake tomorrow and stick it up on the forum. I'll check my gimbal settings and see how it goes.

Well it looks pretty good, going to take mine out tomorrow for a run over the forest and lake tomorrow and stick it up on the forum. I'll check my gimbal settings and see how it goes.

Where do you change to 1080.?

Better in the higher setting for when I get stick in adobe premiere 15 there is more to work with. You need to format it in 1080 HD to upload and it comes out just fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic