Interesting places to fly near Milsboro, DE?

Reaction score
In July, going to be spending a week in Millsboro Delaware with the family. Never spent any time along the East Coast at all. I’m trying to determine if it’s worth bringing my phantom 4 pro as it is not the most compact drone to travel with.

The ZIP Code of the house we rented is 19966

Will be very close to the Indian River, and Rehobeth beach and of course anywhere in the surrounding area.

If anyone lives in the area and could give me some interesting locations to fly at sunrise or sunset in July, I’d appreciate it.

I want some pretty and less populated locations with views of either the bay or the ocean and of course legal place to launch as I’m sure some of the ocean locations are state parks…

Just looking at the map it seems like Rehobeth Bay could possibly have some cool spots to shoot for sunrise. But I don’t know how accessible that area is and if I want to get there before sunrise would have to be relatively easy to find for someone not familiar with the area.

I’m more interested in stills than video.

EriksonWoods_Sunrise_067_031321_1200pxWeb.jpg

Reactions: MTO
Really depends on your budget. The southwest part of the state is not exactly the best place to be at the moment. I think the commenter above is on it with the Bowers/Slaughter area. There is also an area just a bit south in Maryland called Ocean Pines where alot of reitrees end up. Craigslist isn't great for this area. You'd be better served calling real estate or property management companies and asking about rentals.
Are you replying to the right post? Doesn’t seem like it. As well as over a week late…

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj