Interested beginner looking for info/advice

Reaction score
I am really interested in drones and I am new to this industry. I would like to explore my capabilities and possible work toward getting a pilot's license to do this for a profession. What drone would you recommend for a beginner? Training from a reptutable organization? Anything I am not considering.

Reactions: dirkclod
What drone would you recommend for a beginner?
Any of DJI's consumer drones would be perfect for a beginner. You can compare the specs for those drones in more detail here.

What exactly are you planning on doing with your drone?

First and foremost, I need to learn to fly one to see if I have the aptitude. I think starting out it would be recreational use, but I would like to eventually make it a career. There seems to be endless opportunities with drones.

If you're planning on making a career out of it within the next year, then I'd suggest you buy the drone you think will fit the job best (instead of selling your first drone to upgrade later). If you can figure out how to fly one DJI consumer drone, you'll be able to fly any of them. So, there really would be no advantage to starting with something inexpensive like the Spark and then later upgrading to the Phantom 4 Pro V2.

I am really interested in drones and I am new to this industry. .
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Also, check out our Commercial Operators drone site - Commercial Drone Pilots Forum

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! I hope you find a drone perfect for you, you can't go wrong with DJI products. Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl