Intelligent flight mode - Point of interest, how do you use it

Reaction score
I tried doing the point of interest feature of the intelligent flight mode today and couldn't figure out how to work it. I flew it over the POI (my house) and wanted to have the aircraft go around it while keeping the POI in the center... I couldn't seem to change the radius of the setting... Was I too high in elevation? I was approx. 30m above it. Tried using the slider but it didn't really give me a good option to do it.... Anyway, here's a sample movie I did with the DJI go editor... Pretty neat for something that comes with the craft...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tried doing the point of interest feature of the intelligent flight mode today and couldn't figure out how to work it. I flew it over the POI (my house) and wanted to have the aircraft go around it while keeping the POI in the center... I couldn't seem to change the radius of the setting... Was I too high in elevation? I was approx. 30m above it. Tried using the slider but it didn't really give me a good option to do it.... Anyway, here's a sample movie I did with the DJI go editor... Pretty neat for something that comes with the craft...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You are focusing on pools of private homes, thats not fair. Be careful.

You move the drone to the outside of the circle with stick. If the drone is facing inward, this is back. This changes with the orientation of the drone to the center of the circle.

Reactions: sonof40
You are focusing on pools of private homes, thats not fair. Be careful.
Thanks for the warning. I was just trying to get a bird's eye view of our home but I see your point. Good thing it was a little chilly this morning so no one was really outside to enjoy their pools.

thanks for the tips. I see what I was doing wrong now. After designating a POI, i need to manually move the craft away from the POI to establish a radius for it to go around on.

Here's one that I kind of got right although I should've been a little lower for a better effect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Digdat0

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl