Instant Airspace Authorizations

Reaction score
So.... There is some new NEWS in the Instant Airspace Autorization world. If the FAA has it's way, it could get a lot easier for drones to fly in restricted space. In a federal request, the FAA, says it needs an emergency action, to help process the thousands of requests by drone pilots to fly in places that are normally off-limits.

Instead of typing in this story from AirVuz News, check it out here: Instant Airspace Autorization

Would really like to hear comments and concerns on this one!

Reactions: RICK HALBUR
So.... There is some new NEWS in the Instant Airspace Autorization world. If the FAA has it's way, it could get a lot easier for drones to fly in restricted space. In a federal request, the FAA, says it needs an emergency action, to help process the thousands of requests by drone pilots to fly in places that are normally off-limits.

Instead of typing in this story from AirVuz News, check it out here: Instant Airspace Autorization

Would really like to hear comments and concerns on this one!
Sounds great I hope it comes soon I just got my 107 Temporary certificate last week. Thanks for posting the news

Then you have to deal with DJI too for the unlock. That could take time too even if the FAA speeds up their end.

Entire process is a slow mess.
I was wondering how you go about flying your DJI Drone in restricted air space when you have permission from the FAA

Reactions: AirVūz

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik