Inspire 2 or Phantom 4 Pro?!

Hey if you have 3k USD to dish out...then obviously Inspire2. One thing I like about it is the duel camera, but anyone can do a similar feature on a p3 or a p4 via LItchi. They just have to do a zipline and then they can rotate the camera 360 while flying one direction.

I'm going to wait for the Phantom V next year. Hopefully, around springtime, just like when the P4 was released.

Last edited:
They always offer free shipping on their aircraft :)

Reactions: Squirrel!
You know I noticed they did free shipping for me to send my 3 in for repair. I gotta be honest. That 4 pro is my next bird. Once my disco is sold, that is the one for me.

I really want the inspire just based on how it looks. I wonder if inspire 1 prices will drop at all.

The more videos I watch on youtube the more I am in love. I just dropped the price of my BN in the box disco to 1,050 on ebay so I can get the 4 pro.... =)

I don't know the whole return to home along the original path and obstacle avoidance all over is it for me. I have to have it.

The Inspire 2 seems like the upgrade I have been waiting for. Too bad the FAA made it a lot harder to fly commercially than I initially thought. Maybe next year, but nice job DJI!

I think I want the Pro. I was getting ready to pull the trigger on the 4 and a new iPad but I think I am going to go this route. Need to save a little more and I will be there. I really need to do some thinking now. This purchase decision is going to be harder than I thought.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20