Inspire 2 or Phantom 4 Pro?!

I've recently been looking into parachutes.

I, with many years now of quads, single rotors and some RC plane flying, I have finally decided I want to look into investing in parachute launchers. I have been lucky enough that with a GPS enabled UAS, I have yet to have been a minor crash which is sort of just luck because I do some dumb things but what would be a good middle ground on price and money as far as chutes are concerned?

For example. since this is a Phantom forum, what would be the right amount of money to spend on a good safety net (no pun intended) for my P4s. I would spend probably a couple hunji if I can use one for multiple and I don't lose more than a minute or two at most. Thanks in advance for anyone that might answer.

I've recently been looking into parachutes.

I, with many years now of quads, single rotors and some RC plane flying, I have finally decided I want to look into investing in parachute launchers. I have been lucky enough that with a GPS enabled UAS, I have yet to have been a minor crash which is sort of just luck because I do some dumb things but what would be a good middle ground on price and money as far as chutes are concerned?

For example. since this is a Phantom forum, what would be the right amount of money to spend on a good safety net (no pun intended) for my P4s. I would spend probably a couple hunji if I can use one for multiple and I don't lose more than a minute or two at most. Thanks in advance for anyone that might answer.
Parachutes are great, but not much good over water. :eek:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl